Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Confessions of a Mad Reservations Support Rep-to-be

Ok2....nt yet... dunno if i even will get it bt...
I GOT A CALL FROM CASS!!!!
she is n agent frm adecco acting on behalf of northwest airlines
n she asked if i m still interested in working for NW!!!

she said the analyst position i asked for may be a bit difficult for me to get since they r looking more towards degree holder... BT!!!!
she said dat she is offering me the support rep n my experience n qualifications is wat they r looking for! xactly wat they r looking for!WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
2 YRS IN NE IS PAYING OFF! (I HOPE!!!)

so i m going for n interview on mon 11 sept ard 11 am tentatively if i cn leave dat is... I FEEL LIKE I HAF A NEW LEASE IN LIFE!!!
u noe how i've been feeling for the past few days..or weeks... so dis definitely psyche me up!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pay-wise is def better den NE lah! is dat even a question..bt sumhow i m scared to go n i dun really feel like leaving.... hmm.... tooo long here i ges dat i've grown attached to everything here...

OK SO PPL, CROSS UR FINGERS N HOPE DAT I WILL GET DAT JOB!!!
IN FACT PRAY DAT I WILL GET THAT JOB!!

ALHAMDULILLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SYUKUR!!! THANK U BIG BOSS UP THERE! MA KASIH YA!!!!
TERNYATA AKU MASIH LAGI DI DLM PERHATIAN, PERLINDUNGAN DAN KASIH SAYANG MU!!!
I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!! (tho i understand dat i shld show it more bt actually listening to YOU, bt i m def working on it!)

oh ya! ges wat! today steph oso got recommend me n accts asst job wif adidas..heheheh...

so folks, remember u got a duty! vote for me!!! YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Posted by DiStUrBeD AnGeL at 4:56 PM